Why Choosing a Realtor Is the Best Choice When Buying or Selling Your Home
Thinking about buying or selling your home on your own?
First, I should point out that this is perfectly reasonable. I understand why you would want to save the money by going at it on your own. Second, I would like you to give me the opportunity to tell you why it’s in your best interest to work with a Realtor. Hear me out.
- Realtors have expertise. You wouldn’t interrupt your dentist to tell him how you think your root canal should go, would you? Same principle here. Realtors have the training and the experience to seamlessly guide you through the process of buying or selling your home. We are well-versed in the acronyms and legal jargon that is commonplace in home sales. We can help you save money on the bottom line and avoid mistakes that could cost you.
- Realtors have searching power. Think about all the information that you can find on Truilio, Zillow and Realtor.com? Well, Realtor’s have access to more! What?! Through the MLS and just by being connected to those in the community. They can be your inside scoop on homes that haven’t even hit the internet yet.
- Realtors know how to negotiate. We wouldn’t want to call ourselves lawyers, well, because most of us haven’t gone to law school. This doesn’t mean that we don’t know how to deal with the best of them. Through countless transactions we have learned the fine art of give and take to get you the best possible negotiation. The market is very competitive right now and in order to make sure you get the home you want, you need a fighter in the ring.
- Realtors are connected AF. Working in communities means that we know what’s going on, when it’s going on. Most Realtors wouldn’t be successful if they weren’t involved in the community so we know the value of listening and staying in the loop. It’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know. In this case it’s actually both.
- Realtors keep to a strict Code of Ethics. Basically this means we are LEGALLY bound to do right by you, the customer. Realtors don’t go into real estate for themselves, they go to help others. When you choose us, we do our best by you to find you the best house at the best price.
- Realtors wear many hats. Yes, at the end of the day we call ourselves Realtors, but throughout the day we take on many other roles. We negotiate, compare comps to find the best price, use our own money to market your home (if you’re selling), check out listings, oversee inspections, offer advice, soothe your worries about home buying or selling.
All in all, it is the job of the Realtor to put you, the customer, first. We know that you’re busy, we know that you don’t want to extend this process, we know that you want to find “home”. That is why you should choose a Realtor.